Don’t leave without the Cleaver
The Kyoku -- Nikuya Cleaver Knife is the best knife choice around over others. It isn’t a crazy expensive knife but has a cool appearance, hand forged, thick, and with the design of the blade, can be used well in the outdoors.
Because of its unique craft design, this cleaver knife can be used for butchering, slicing up vegetables, or chopping fruits and most ingredients. It’s also finished with a rugged style that could be used outdoors if needed. The final uniqueness of the blade design is the good looking tip which can be essential when chopping whole meats as you stab the surface.
Why choose the Kyoku Cleaver Knife?
Unique Design & Style: Kyoku is finished with a rugged texture that keeps it looking unique every time it’s seen in the kitchen. And it’s wider blade design makes it so that there’s even more space when used in chopping.
Light Makes it Might: With the combination of its thickness, weight, and edge -- the Kyoku can be used in most situations while requiring minimal effort even when preparing food outdoors.
Real Steel of a Blade: Forged and designed with High Manganese steel which is known for its stable power and natural resistance to corrosion, and long lasting quality.
- Handle Length: 15cm / 5.9 inch
- Blade Length: 21.3cm / 8.3 inch
- Knife Length: 32.5cm / 12.7 inch
- Blade Width: 9.5 cm / 3.7 inch
- Blade thickness: 0.8 cm / 0.3 inch
- Diameter of the blade: 10cm / 3.9 inch
- Weight: 1260g / 2.77 lb
- Blade Material: Handmade Forged High Manganese Steel Clad Steel
- Handle Material: Full Tang integrated steel shank + wood + Screw fixing