Chopping to kitchens near you
The Xitou -- Nikuya Chopping knife is a carefully hand-crafted knife all the way from Japan. This Manganese High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade is created to be as razor-sharp as it can be! Making easy work for any chopping tasks out there.
Xitou is designed with a specially extra-curved blade that efficiently balances the blade out as you rock it back and forth swiftly and effortlessly that allows chopping multiple vegetables or fruits without too much effort!
Why choose the Xitou Chopping Knife?
Beautiful Blade Piece: Xitou is finished with a rugged texture that keeps it looking unique every time it’s seen in the kitchen
2C Purpose: Designed specifically for Cutting & Chopping ingredients whether heavy-duty or not this blade will get the job done right. But it can also be a multi-purpose knife that slices and dices nearly anything beneath it
Long Lasting for Long Term Cutting: Professionally handmade with High Manganese Steel for a higher quality blade that will last for years even under heavy usage.
- Handle Length: 10.5cm / 4.1 inch
- Blade Length: 16cm / 6.2 inch
- Knife Length: 25cm / 9.8 inch
- Blade Width: 70cm / 2.8 inch
- Blade thickness: 0.80cm / 0.3 inch
- Diameter of the blade: 6.4cm / 2.5 inch
- Weight: 571g / 1.25 lb
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Blade Material: High Manganese steel hardness forged, High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rosewood