We often purchase anti blue light glasses for our self since we are working for long time with computer everyday, to protect our eyes. While, did you think about our kids?
They are using computer, iPad, mobile, watching TV, etc. and also, since kids' eyes is growing. It need more protection than adults.
Keep your kids’ eyes safe with these iProtect Kids glasses, especially when they play on their mobile gadgets. Wave all your worries away about how the digital rise will affect their eyesight.
Features of Kids Glasses Anti-Blue Light:
* Designer inspired classic Wayfarer child-sized, Fashion and stylish design.
* Suggested children aged 3-12 years old.
* Premium Material: The frame is made of TR90. The lenses are made of PC. All material is unbreakable and flexible. Safe for Kids.
* Lightweight and scratch resistant: Ultra-light frame material with super toughness, crashworthiness wear, can effectively prevent the injuries of the child's eyes and face.
* Unique car shape case included, can be a cute gift for your boys and girls Anti Blue Light Anti Radiation Anti-UV400 Anti-Reflective Anti-Glare
* Lens without magnification and prescription * Lens can be replaced in your local glasses shop if you need
* Lens is clear with very light yellow, it is because anti-blue light lens need special process
* (Warm Tips: you also can recognize the glasses if it is anit-blue light or not with this feature, without any test tool)
Why should you choose iProtect Kids?
- Are anti-radiation, anti-glare, and anti-reflective - Lenses and frames are lightweight yet still highly physically cable - The designs are unique and very adorable on the kids. - Better screen viewing and greater clarity - Reduce eye strain, eye fatigue, and sensitivity to light during long gadget sessions.
Dimension of Boys & Girls Glasses Frame:
Lens height: 36mm
Lens width: 44mm
Frame width: 118mm
NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN DAYS - With these glasses, you’ll start to notice better screen viewing and greater clarity after just a few days of wearing them NO MORE TIRED EYES - Reduce eye strain, eye fatigue and sensitivity to light during long computer sessions. Allow your eyes to blink and function naturally. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at a screen all day. Designed for all day comfort with a durable yet flexible frame. Whether you’re catching up on emails after a long day at work, or burning the midnight oil to finish a project - protect your eyes from excessive levels of blue light WORKS FOR ALL AGES - The adjustable frame lets the glasses fit as your kids head continues to grow. So you won’t have to buy a new size in 2 months! Finally something you can buy for your kids they won’t outgrow of right away NO COLOR DISTORTION - Unlike other glasses, Prospect lenses don’t distort screen colors or have a harsh yellow tint. Our glasses only block the harmful 50% of blue light, while letting the other, harmless 50% through, giving you get the optimal viewing experience without any color distortion
Suggestion to keep the glasses:
1.Keep the lens up.
2.Clean the glasses with a professional cloth, do not use the hand to clean it directly, which can crush the dust and fibers of the glasses and leave scratches.
Kids Glasses Anti-Blue Light
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
My son he can use it always and all the time,very nice frame but we need to change the glass because he having a grade it his case is stigmatism thatswhy he realy need it,and he realy likes the design of the box its a car,very nice the item thank you so much...
Maraming salamat sa iProtect kids,kasi.malaki.ang naitulong sa anak ko,d na sumasakit ang mata nya pagginagamit nya ang iProtect kids....at gstong gsto nya tlaga.
maganda siya nagustuhan ng anak ko, lagi k ng pinasusuot pag nagamit siya ng gadget
I am happy that his eyes are protected during his gadget time.
We're somehow at peace knowing our son's eyes is protected from the gadget's blue light. He even normally wants to use the eyeglasses most of the time, 'coz he feels he looks good wearing them.
Dana Margaret C.
the kids are using it now. we have a policy at home that they cannot use their ipads/cellphones unless they put their iprotect glasses on. although it takes alot of getting used to, but im sure in te they will get the hang of it. i feel more secured now that they won't be damaging their eyes becoz of too much exposure on gadgets... thanks!