Pure Jungle Cat Coffee from the native islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali, and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, and from some farms in the islands of the Philippines. Coffee cherries are eaten by the jungle cats then defecated, it is then collected, purified, and extracted. The coffee beans undergo a filtration process to ensure its quality and that it is safe to consume.
The digestive process of the cherries through the jungle cats ferments the coffee, thus making it tastier.
Premium and world-class pure ground coffee.
Fuller and smoother with less bitter taste.
Has a high level of Vitamin C which is essential to the body.
Jungle cat coffee is proved to be more nutritious than the usual coffee powder in the market.
Ingredients: Pure jungle cat coffee
Net Weight: 40g
Step-By-Step Guide To Handcrafted Royce Coffee
- Add a tablespoon (7-8g) of ground coffee to the pot per 200ml (6-7oz) of water,
- Pour hot water into the pot and gently stir.
- Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee coarsely.
- Press slowly and do not rush it up. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in cups and serve.
- Enjoy your freshly brewed Royce Coffee!
Note: Please expect a call from our Customer Service Representative after you placed an order.
Manila: 2 - 3 Days AFTER THE DATE OF FULFILLMENT
GMA: 3 - 4 Days AFTER THE DATE OF FULFILLMENT
Provincial: 3 - 5 Days AFTER THE DATE OF FULFILLMENT
Remote Areas: 7 - 10 Days AFTER THE DATE OF FULFILLMENT. We Ship Monday to Sunday Except Holidays